BFC believe offering 80% of a regular Learning Platform it can drive early adoption allowing you to add further services from our partners including MIS integration while saving money on the other 20%. Office 365 for education has opened up a new door for BFC Networks allowing them to move more into Cloud technologies and offering their customisation of the SharePoint elements.
As part of offering Office 365 for education, BFC can also implement identity solutions for Single Sign On, Microsoft Exchange management and communication with Microsoft Lync. In recent months BFC have completed work for individual schools and academies, academy groups and council with solutions deployed in over 250 schools. If you just want some custom branding, one of our off the shelf product in the store or a fully customised solutions, get in touch and we can discuss any of your requirements.